Research, online survey logistics, data cleaning, website development, document proofreading and design
B.M., University of North Texas
Associated with firm since: 2016
Ten years of experience as a music educator, Professional musician, Management of teaching business, including advertising, curriculum design, and administration
Stefan provides multi-faceted research and document support for the firm. Recent assignments include:
- Coding and analysis of data. Stefan’s responsibilities included development of a detailed coding guide in collaboration with the client. Over a two-month period, once the coding guide was developed, Stefan worked on-site to read and code several hundred multi-page/multi-document case files. He also contributed to the writing and design of the final report.
- Preparation of online multi-site surveys of rotational workers in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo and Lac La Biche. Stefan undertook the coding of open-ended responses in the completed paper and electronic surveys (2,200+ completions), and prepared the data for analysis, including sample weighting.
- Support for an economic impact analysis project. In addition to survey design and launch, conducted the survey pre-test, interviewed pre-test respondents, tracked responses and maximized survey responses. Stefan also reviewed, cleaned, and synthesized the survey data prior to analysis.
- Additional research tasks include identifying industrial and economic drivers, as well as population and other demographic information, in municipalities and regions across Canada.
- Stefan developed a listing of available documents from jurisdictions worldwide, pertaining to innovative ways to increase involvement in apprenticeship programs in BC.
- Stefan has prepared an updated website for our firm
Phone:780-409-1760 Email: Stefan Shewchuk