Organizations engage the management of Nichols Applied Management to assist with a variety of management concerns. Our assignments in the field of general management consulting range from the short term facilitation of a planning session or workshop, to the on-going provision of advice and analytical support, to the preparation of major studies. The firm's professional staff has the expertise required to address complex organizational, financial, marketing, and operational concerns.
- Reviewed the management and performance measurement systems of client organizations;
- Assisted organizations to resolve various management, administrative, financial, marketing and operational issues;
- Provided decision-support analyses to guide management;
- Assisted management in developing standards and performance measures;
- Ascertained the levels of service, product, and organization satisfaction of stakeholders including customers, suppliers, and employees;
- Reviewed organizational effectiveness and efficiency;
- Carried out legislative and policy reviews;
- Provided general management and advisory services to a number of start-up organizations.
If you would like to speak with us about any of these practice areas, or if you have any questions, please Contact Us.