The firm’s roots are in international work, including impact assessments and program evaluations for the World Bank and Global Affairs Canada (GAC). Members of the firm occasionally work abroad providing analytical, training and strategic planning support for governments, not-for-profit agencies and private sector firms. Examples of international work completed over the past number of years includes:
- Framing analysis and toolkits for Local Supply Chain Development and Community Investment, on behalf of the Consortium of Latin American Oil, Gas and Renewable Energy Companies, through the GAC-funded ARPEL environmental project;
- Various projects for the Organization of American States:
- Review of Gender, Diversity and Inclusion on behalf of the General Secretariat’s Human Resource Management;
- Strategic Plan for the Interamerican Commission of Human Rights (in partnership with PlanNet);
- Results-Based Management Training, supported by GAC;
- Learnings from Fort McMurray and Socio-economic analysis of US shale oil development activity, on behalf of a global energy producer.
If you would like to speak with us about any of these practice areas, or if you have any questions, please Contact Us.